CALCULUS 2 - MAC 2312
1) Semester: Fall 2017
2) Course Reference Number: 81054
3) Course Credit Hours: 4
4) Meeting Times: MWF 1:30 - 2:45
5) Meeting Location: LH 2208
6) Required Textbook: Calculus by Stewart, 8th edition
7) Course description: Continuation of MAC 2311. Topics include integration by substitution, inverse functions, exponential and logarithmic functions, inverse trig functions, solids and surfaces of revolution, arc length, techniques of integration, parametric curves and polar coordinates, power series, Taylor's theorem. Emphasis on conceptual understanding and modeling of physical phenomena.
Prerequisite(s): MAC 2311 with a minimum grade of C
8) SLO: primarily "problem-solving abilities"
Explanation of homework and exam format here